Building for the Next Generation
Trust Company’s purpose is to enrich the lives of those we serve. Our team of 28 employees strives each day to carry out this mission by providing comprehensive financial solutions to high net worth families and institutions. We were founded in 1992 in response to eroding service by the large banks. Now in our 26th year of operation as an independently owned North Carolina trust company, we remain dedicated to providing exemplary client service and establishing life-long relationships, and committed to building upon our solid foundation so that we will not only be in business to serve our clients for the next five years, but for the next generation and many generations to come.
As Trust Company continues to grow, improve, and evolve, we must make strategic modifications and enhancements to the firm. Over the last two years, we have created four new roles in order to effectively serve our clients and to position ourselves for the future:
- Client Services Manager: To manage our client services team across our Greensboro, Raleigh, and Charlotte offices, and maintain continuity in our client administration processes.
- Compliance Officer: To manage the firm’s internal and external compliance responsibilities, and interaction with the NC Banking Commission and Internal Auditors.
- Tax Director: To manage our tax practice.
- Chief Operating Officer: To oversee the day-to-day operational and administrative aspects of the firm.
In addition, we continue to make enhancements to our processes and software platform including:
- Transfer Forms: In an effort to increase client asset security, in 2018 we began requiring clients to complete a form including a directive in order to transfer funds to or from accounts on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) System: In March 2019, Trust Company launched a new CRM system, which will enable the firm to more effectively manage our client relationships and business processes.
- ShareFile Vault: Trust Company utilizes ShareFile to securely send files to and from clients and third parties. In 2019, we will more fully utilize the vault functionality within ShareFile to securely and seamlessly provide documents to clients and service providers.
We are excited about the future of Trust Company, the strength of our team, and the enhancements we have made and will continue to make. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.